From the smallest business to the largest facility or campus, small conventional panels feature large capacity power supplies and easy front panel programming while large intelligent systems lead the market in sophisticated features including distributed emergency audio and are remarkably easy to configure and program. In addition to systems, Secutron™ also offers the most complete line of advanced detection industry with the advanced system features required by emerging fire codes and new protection design practices. Large intelligent networked systems support fully redundant network modularity, graphic display
annunciation/monitoring, building management system integration, programmable smoke control and multi-channel emergency communications across buildings, campuses or communities.
Secutron™ systems are also supported with the largest selection of detectors, signaling devices and accessory devices, including intelligent power supplies.
MMX Network Fire Detection & Alarm Control Unit Application
Secutron’s MMX not only integrates all sub-systems, including fire detection and alarm, audio/voice evacuation and HVAC/damper control, it is also designed with built-in BAC net support for seamless integration with Building Management Systems (BMS). Secutron’s MMX eliminates the need for expensive adder modules, required by other systems, and supports both digital and analog input/output devices.
Fire Alarm Control
• One expandable to seventeen Intelligent Signaling Line Circuits (SLC).
• Each SLC is capable of supporting 159 Analog Sensors and 159 Addressable Modules which can be wired in Style 6 or 7 (Class A) or Style 4 (Class B) when we use Advance Protocol (AP).
• Each SLC is capable of supporting 99 Analog Sensors and 99 Addressable Modules which can be wired in Style 6 or 7 (Class A) or Style 4 (Class B) – when we use CLIP Protocol.
• System has the ability to mix CLIP and AP devices on the same loop.
• Four Style Z/Y (Class A/B) Notification Appliance rated at 1.7 Amps each.
• Supports both 80 character and 960 character back-lit LCD displays with user friendly menu
• Supported languages: English, French, Arabic and Hebrew (*960 character back-lit LCD display only)
• Correlatable Switch Inputs which allows for multi-functional outputs
• Four Alarm Queues with selector switches and LEDs for Alarm, Supervisory, Monitor and Trouble
• RS-232 output for remote system printer or CRT
• Two Event History Logs comprised of a 6000 Alarm History Log and a 6000 Event Log for all events
• Built-in BACnet support
• System can be configured without taking the control unit offline.
• Supports three configuration files (current, pervious & next configuration) with hot swap support.
• Real time 3D graphical monitoring and control using Open Graphic Navigator™
• Supports Boolean logic functions
• Built-in Ethernet port
• Remote diagnostics via a built-in web server
• UL listed for Smoke Control.
Control and Audio multiplex over one digital link.
5 hard wire fire fighter telephone channels that can be expanded with intelligent fire phone modules.
25 or 70 volt system
Multiple amplifier sizes
Max. of 180 watts per Integrated Fire & Audio control unit
Supports up to two 360 watt audio expansion cabinets for a total of 900 watts of audio power per node.
• Storage and activation of pre-programmed intelligible voice messages.
• Supervision of all Mass Notification (MNS) equipment.
• Auxiliary inputs for general paging, background music, or other non-emergency functions.
• Tamper resistant enclosures with password protected features for enhanced access control.
• One-Way and Two-Way EVACS capability.
• Automatic response to MNS inputs.
• Local and remote controls and indicators.
• Synchronized evacuation zone signaling.
• Voice message priority according to risk analysis and emergency response plan.
• Visible notification and strobes support.
• Local Operating Console (LOC) that provides onsite monitoring/control of voice and notification appliances.
• Large LCD displays.
• Fire Alarm Control Unit Interface (FACI).
• Building Management System Interface (BMSI).
• Autonomous Control Unit providing real time status of all LOC units..
• UL 2572 Listed for Mass Notification.
Up to 63 nodes
Fully integrated digital network audio and control over a single pair of copper wire or fiber optic cable.
Supports over 3,000 points per node
Supports over 200,000 points on a single network
Peer-to-peer network communications Style 4 (Class B) or Style 6 or 7 (Class A) wiring configuration.
Enclosure for RAXN-LCD or RAXN-LCDG Annunciators, Red Door. Houses 1 module.
Enclosure for RAXN-LCD or RAXN-LCDG Annunciators, Red Door. Houses 2 modules.
Enclosure for RAXN-LCD or RAXN-LCDG Annunciators, Red Door. Houses 3 modules.
Enclosure for RAXN-LCD or RAXN-LCDG Annunciators, Red Door. Houses 8 modules.
Enclosure for RAXN-LCD or RAXN-LCDG Annunciators, Red Door. Houses 12 modules.
• Provide the same functions as the main display on the MMX Series fire alarm control units
• Available in two models
- Large 80 character (4x20) back-lit LCD display
- 960 character (24x40) graphical back-lit LCD display
• Connect to any node to annunciate the full network system or selected network nodes
• Do not take up a node address
• Easy to use menu system complete with a directional keypad and switches
• Four Status Queues with selector switches and LEDs for Alarm, Supervisory, Trouble and Monitor. to sort events
• Support programmable modules and annunciator modules
• RAXN-LCDG displays nine events per page with each event displayed over 2 lines with 40 characters per line
• RAXN-LCDG meets Canadian ULC sequential display requirements
• Both models can mount in a MMX Series annunciator enclosure