[THE COMPANY]
Home / The Company
Our History
Bavaria’s success today is a result of hard work and dedication that started more than 80 years ago.

1923
Bavaria-Feuerlöschgeräte-Apparatebau was established.
1936
A larger factory was bought in Obernzell, and staffed with 50 workers.
1942
 
The company was put under military control during wartime and was designated for military demand of fire extinguishers. To guarantee the survival of the company, it later had to restart in a wine cellar after the factory was completely destroyed in the war.‎‎
1945 
After the war, a bigger factory was built and the number of employees reached 150. In addition, the company began to have agents all over Germany.‎‎
1971
Bavaria Egypt was founded as a limited partnership. ‎‎
1979
Bavaria Free-Zone was established.
1982
 
Bavaria Egypt S.A.E was transformed into a stock company. At that time, the capital had increased ten times compared to what it had been since its foundation. Moreover, the number of employees grew to150.
1996
Bavaria Alarm was established with the objective of providing fire detection, alarm and automated extinguishing systems.
1999
That year was a strategic turning point in Bavaria’s history, as Bavaria Holding was established to encompass all the Bavaria companies.
2002
Bavaria Brandschutz Industrie Vertriebs GmbH was established in Germany, specializing in marketing and distribution to ensure optimal customer attention.
2008
Bavaria Lebanon Ltd. was established.
   
Today
Bavaria Holding is a market leader in the Middle East and has steady stand in Europe with a work force of almost 750 persons.